We're in that scary territory where they get delisted if they can't maintain a dollar market price for 30 days? 90 days? can't remember which. Expect a big drop if that happens.
No it is not public record other than what Blum has stated. In the last CC Blum says that they want a partner who will allow them to allow them to proceed with ALS as they please. We have heard they were speaking to multiple parties since last year.
I think clearly the other partners wanted rights to all other indications for this drug, whereas CYTK wanted to partner ALS only. Why? Because ALS is a small and specialized market - the pharma giants likely are looking for blockbusters, not ALS only. But CYTK didn't want to sign away all the other stuff.
If CYTK were desperate for a deal then I believe a partner could be had already.
I think either they have been talking with Amgen, or, they could simply wait for the Amgen milestones to arrive (maybe July?) and put them on stronger finances. Then no potential partner could try to demand all the indications.
I think Amgen is already interested in buying... or else how could Blum have so much confidence in re-buffing the current partner offers?
The ALS drug position keeps improving, and Blum wants a better offer from a partner, probably knowing he has an Amgen buyout to fall back on if nothing goes through.
was on a stock a while back IBASIS(IBAS)...went down to .22/.23 cents eh for quite some time....eventually OB. Then back to nasdaq and sold it at around 2.50 ish,they were bought out
jr, one reason was that Peter Navarro said its his biggest holding and that A. Vaino is on CYTK...by the way,thought i recently read that A. Vaino is 'now/recently'working for/with Martin Shkreli....can anyone zero in on this please?
Last time i emailed Navarro he said he continues to hold cytk. Luckily for my dumb az in the meantime while holding here and chtp i bought a little arna/took chance on vote and then sold it after the 18-4.
who knows when a buyout will come? look how long it took HGSI. why should amgen do it now vs down the road? it makes no difference to them. we are years away from approval. it would be smart for them to get through phase 2 and see how things go. thats what i would do if i were them.
It is 180 days before CYTK would get any kind of notice from the SEC about going to the OTC.BB....7/1/12 will get us well back above $1 when the heart data comes out....stay tuned...Good Luck
shouldnt be a problem. just check out BIOD. they have been under a buck since september and they arent going anywhere. stop trying to scare people who dont know any better.