Anybody bought the DIP? LOL..the BIG conundrum....I am not sure whether to sell now, since it has been going upwards for so many days. Volume is a great indicator but supply is drying up. Maybe I should wait for $2.50..
Looks like you're right Nidan.
I'm not worried though, since I find myself, for a change, in an enviable position. If it keeps going up, then my stake is worth more. If it corrects at some point between now and Aug/Sept, then I have cash to buy back.
I've been here over 3 years and this has been a long time coming, but Bucko, it SURE FEELS GOOD. Keep smiling