Good point. Usually a R/S will be done simply to get PPS up and above $2 range. If they are doing R/S to put share price at $12 then it seems like they are pricing in about a 50% drop into the $5/$6 range.
I will hold off on this stock until it reaches around $5 post-split.
Ya go ahead and hold off. Lol...man there are a lot of doomsday messages today. Remember the Amgen deal, the high probability of a positive outcome on September 3rd. If you all really feel that way then sell and go short. Place your bets.
Thanks for the response, but I am a strong buy as I was when SRPT did its reverse last summer. The answer lies in its number of outstanding shares, but I don't fully know the rationale. Someone in this board knows and will shed light on this.