I suspect part of the drop today is due to quarter end "window dressing" as investment managers rebalace the portfolios and jettison their losers. CRZ ended 1Q around $9, so it's down significantly from where it closed on 3/31. Let's see if things stabilize after we turn the page on 2Q.
I just bought 425 @$3.58....fear makes great opportunity. I prefer to start the swing back up, not buy in the middle of it! My average price just went down significantly. Patiently holding 1650 shares now.
Can anyone tell me what the company projected (if they did) for earnings or loss this next quarter? Any projected release date?
Happy to wait for my $.30 divi at %33.5 now........