I would wait until after the roadshow and the March earnings announcement. I think they could both be beneficial to the stock price. I would strongly recommend holding the majority of your position for at least the next year however. I think the company is very well positioned and in great hands. In summary I would look at late March as the time to lighten up. Prospects look great for the company look great but if you need to take some of the table that might be the time.