% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.


  • canadian_37 canadian_37 Nov 6, 2013 10:48 PM Flag

    Tommorrow should be less volatile...

    I expect a smaller roller coaster ride tommorrow. However could see a big short covering spike if the buying continues...
    Regardless oxbt will be back over $10 just may take a few days or a week or two...I will trade the swings with part of my posiition but will hold at least 1/3 in case of a surprise positive news release..

    Cheers & GLTA

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • Tuesday night, I was saying that there were 20million shares that someone was holding on to. I was taken by surprise, because it never occurred to me that it would go the way it went today, I thought it would wait until next week. Anyway, I agree, it will go back up, just take a little longer to hit $20, which it would have done by this Friday. Anyway, tomorrow is a good time to buy more.

      Sentiment: Strong Buy

    • I have to admit, I was shocked over the drop of OXBT. I really thought that people would give this stock a chance to get up to $20 by this Friday. I guess I was basing it on my own liking of the company and what they are headed to do as opposed to just looking at it as a money maker. Entirely too many people sold, entirely too soon. The good thing about it is that the price is at a affordable cost again, so I'll by a nice amount. I have to believe that this stock will eventually get this pharm company up there with the big companies due to it product base and what they are seeking to achieve, backed by Duke.

      Sentiment: Strong Buy

    • OXBT should consolidate for a few days then over 10