Thu, Nov 27, 2014, 11:40 AM EST - U.S. Markets closed for Thanksgiving Day


% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc. Message Board

  • nimuma nimuma Dec 12, 2013 2:04 PM Flag

    Volume is too low. No fun trading or holding. Next leg up or down hard to tell.

    ER is probably in January or early Feb before AGBT. Things will be clear after ER. The Roche deal has been out for a few months. If they can't materialize any sales improvement from the deal, investors will leave and stock price will go down again. From past few ERs, they had promised to at least book 8 new instrument sale. If they can't cross this line, again stock price will crash.

    I say now it is stagnant. Going up or down is a gamble. My guess is 75% chance down, 25% up.

7.06+0.050(+0.71%)Nov 26 4:00 PMEST

Trending Tickers

Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.
SeaDrill Limited
NYSEWed, Nov 26, 2014 4:01 PM EST
AGCO Corporation
NYSEWed, Nov 26, 2014 4:05 PM EST