For a short term gain, I bought in twice at sub 0.02 PPS and held up to 4 million shares and resold to make about $80K-100K since JAN 2013. If my timing was better, and I did not have some losing trades on the way up and down as well, I would have done much better. Unfortunately, I am not clairvoyant. But, all my purchases at this price range made money. If one looks at the history in the last 6 months, there has been a pop on emotions or some news from HQ after hitting this range. If one puts down 20K for one million shares and just puts a sell in at 0.03 PPS, that person will make 50%. Probably, one could hold out until 0.035 and make a 75% gain. If, as everyone hopes, the stock goes into the 0.10+ range, then obviously that would be better, though it seems not likely for the short term that this will happen. Perhaps with a long term view, a holder could do well, though I would probably only use my gains for long term CERP stock purchases. Anyway, my cash is regrettably tied up elsewhere for now and I cannot get in at this price. I wish I could. This is, of course, only my opinion... Good luck to All!
This is behaving like a classic "story stock".... a good press release "story" hits the wire and the stock gains favor and jumps. A bad story... like the Italian plastic bag legisltation delays and the stock tumbles. That is what is happening here and from looking at the string of press releases the company has been doing a good job posting mostly good news. It's a great product for an eco-sensitive world and will do well if you are long but will continue to be a bumpy ride along the way. A wave has crashed this week but hang on.... a new wave is building... buy in now catch the wave and get out before the next crash.
Are you ready to leave all your holdings before cerp makes an announcement on earnings?That would take big balls and impress many investors who are standing on the sidelines in complete bewilderment and confusion of what can be.This is a wildly erratic stock that can behave like Aaron Hernandez at any moment.Love to hear your thoughts.
I think you;re spot on. I too am strapped for "investment" cash right now, but if I wasn't I'd buy more at this pps level. Seems the cycle here is wait for the run ups going into quarterly results then make a decision to either sell right before any announcement for a small profit OR wait and gamble until after the quarterly announcement and hope this time it will be blockbuster.