shareholders of record at the close of business on August 7, 2013.
Southern Copper Corp Dividend announcement
07/18/2013 | 06:14pm US/Eastern
SOUTHERN COPPER CORPORATION ("SCC")
INVESTOR RELATIONS (602)264-1375
July 18, 2013 - Southern Copper Corporation (NYSE and LSE: SCCO) announced today a quarterly dividend of
$0.12 per share of common stock, payable on August 20, 2013, to shareholders of record at the close of business on August 7, 2013.
Southern Copper Corporation is one of the largest integrated copper producers in the world and has the largest copper reserves of the industry. We are a NYSE and Lima Stock Exchange listed company that is 81.5% owned by Grupo Mexico, a Mexican company listed on the Mexican Stock Exchange. The remaining 18.5% ownership interest is held by the international investment community. We operate mining units and metallurgical facilities in Mexico, Peru and conduct exploration activities in Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, Mexico and Peru.