oil only goes to $150+ if there is a civil war in Iran or Saudi Arabia.
With a war in Libya in 2011 oil sat around $100 and that was with 1.5 million barrels a day of production lost for the year.
How long will the Saudi population allow 1% of the population to own all businesses and wealth while the other 99% own nothing.
Now if that regime falls in the next few years, oil goes to $200 a barrel and CHK goes to $200 a share. But we might have a depression world wide soon thereafter, after the spike in prices because who can afford to buy an airplane ticket or tank of gas at double the current prices.