* Bogus "soft launch" for Vivid Cabaret was misleading, making the Street distrustful of management.
* Earnings miss by .03
* 33rd St. didn't close/now new complex deal in effect, but no one knows what it is.
* Public REIT off the table
* "Sale leaseback" is code for private REIT - shareholders won't be in on it.
* Hart case ruling on summary judgment will come this Fall - it's not years away. Dancers have good chance of receiving summary judgment, meaning any trial would just be over damages. Plus, Wall Street will start to realize potentially huge dollars are at stake.
* Pole Tax at Texas Court of Appeals now/Supreme Court appeal and ruling probably in late 2014 - it's not 3 to 5 years away. Texas Supreme Court hates strip clubs; they aren't going to rule the Pole Tax unconstitutional.
* Large amount of votes withheld for CEO as Director.
* Shareholders get more info. from Yahoo MB than they do from the company.
* Share buybacks propping up share price.