I'm going to wait until they turn into big pharma shares on a buyout and just put those in my retirement portfolio. Sell if you want, but they're never getting mine. If its pps goes down, I'll liquidate other positions, and I'll just buy more. GLTA.
Guys, I hope it goes up, instead of down. I hope it goes up soon, instead of later. So don't get me wrong. I'm just stubborn. I do NOT sell for a loss on large positions. Hell will freeze over before I sell these shares for a loss. I think we can all agree that we'd rather it go up and soon, than down, or take forever to go up, so let's be clear: We're all on the same side. I'm just stating my opinion of what I think it's worth. GLTA.
Smart move. I'll move them to mine. I have them in an account with TDA that I use for trading, but I have a Roth through TDA that I can just move them to. I actually don't think it will be that much longer, and I hope I can get more shares if it goes to the .30's or stays in the .40's. I may liquidate some of my positions, or I may just wire some cash to my account. I almost did it today. Wish I had, now. Good luck.