Sat, Jul 12, 2014, 8:50 AM EDT - U.S. Markets closed

Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Lpath Inc. Message Board

you are viewing a single comment's thread.

view the rest of the posts
  • niwrad1809 niwrad1809 Oct 12, 2012 10:33 AM Flag

    Reverse split followed by equity offering

    its about how much the dilution is dollar wise, not how many shares. come on bigfella, i know you know that. however, i dont think we are in a strong position for anyone to want to lend to us right now, so i do think you are right that we will see higher pps before we see dilution. aren't we supposed to have enough cash on hand to last until 2014?

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • My guess would be we won't hear much at all for the remainder of the year with the November warrants expiring and the holidays. I would expect all of this to hit around the same time in Q1 next year. December is not out but I would think the first of the year would be more likely. Also, they never wait until the last minute. If they are good to 2014 then it will hit in 2013 and likely sooner than later.

      I also think it will be large this time. They are not doing all this work to nickel and dime the markets. It costs a lot of money to get a drug through the process and I would guess the uplisting is to get that instutitional money we've been talking about which will be much larger positions than PIPE deals of the past. And I am still holding my bet on either dilution then uplisting or both done at the same time. And don't forget the likely discount to market. This one is going to really hurt I would guess. Here's hoping I have it all wrong but with this circus, I think the odds are probably in my favor.

      Sentiment: Hold

    • i guess what i mean is they will still have a low float/ share count if they sell 5 million shares for example. i think that is important to keep it low.. i do think it is possible to double the share price in time after the uplist just because of that and the new market. i had always thought that lpath should be a 150 to 200 million market cap company, but the otc issue kept it down. i guess we will see.

    • They have enough for Isonep Phase 2, Asonep Phase 2 and normal operations until mid 2014.
      What they don't have is enough money for Lpathomab Phase 1. Hopefully NIH and DOD will provide that, but I think the NIH grant they got before was supposed to pay them back for research done during the year, so they had to spend the money first to get paid back. I don't think they would need much money, but if they need any it will probably be for Lpathomab, IMHO.

      Sentiment: Buy

 
LPTN
3.45-0.16(-4.43%)Jul 11 4:00 PMEDT

Trending Tickers

i
Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.