The SEC requires companies to file 10-Qs no later than 45 days after the end of a quarter.
Why Avid postponed earnings release from Feb 4 to Feb 26?
May be some unforeseen reason:-
1. Not completing the report on time due to audits taking longer than expected
2. Inexperienced officers completing their report
3. Firm lost some of its financial data due to human error
4. Restructuring before Feb 15
5. Cannot foresee poor Q1 and buy time to pull in future deals
Do you think the delay is a good sign or bad sign?