i am in in pre-market at $37.4 becasue i have read the news and there are nothing to panic for .. i am a little worry becasue i have to close my position before the close of trading today .. any advice
structure3838 dont tell me your daytrading BBBY and that you bought in this morning at 37.40?
if your daytrading i would say scratch that thought of selling it before the close, if anything swingtrade it, if it does not close above 37 today hold onto your shares....do not sell it for a loss, im in at $36.49, was hoping for 36 but i think that was pushing it.....it is oversold here at the moment below 38 in my opinion. Remember hold onto your shares, dont turn your daytrade into a loss
I'm with you, I too think we are oversold. I don't know where the bottom is, could be here, could be 35, but looking at a chart over the last couple of years its easy to find a stop, and i think we will see over 40 before too long. Good Risk/Reward trade.