Before buying, following an event like this, it usually pays to wait until the selling volume declines and price stabilizes, typically a few days to a few weeks, but this was so anticipated or even overdue that I bought late yesterday expecting volatility to flatten out more quickly. Probably not the smartest move but I’m willing to purchase more if it drops significantly. I noticed that DNDN’s (first generation technology) market cap is about 10X greater which indicates to me that the magnitude of the move on approval or even just good results could be very large. IMUC’s cap is about 50% greater, I doubt the spread is justifiable, i own both. Time will tell.