... it's not a very long time, but what I found knocked me out... I do not believe Linda is interested in any king of buy out for the time being, until we get results for DCVAX-L and DIRECT phaseII, then they willl be able to sell it way more than 10b. So we're talking in 2015. Let's just be patients and the pps will be over 200$. I do think we'll get the 'L' results (glioblastoma...brain cancer) Q1 2015 instead of Q3 2014. With positive L, + positive Direct II, it Will skyrocket. Personally, I will just wait till it gets a pps of 2-250$. And once we're in those pps and market cap, then I'll wait till it's over 300$. And Then a buyout will be much more interesting bc it'll be arount 4-500$ pps. But... for the not so long term traders, you'll still see a nice raise in pps in 2014
very new to this stock--invested strongly in INO/ONCS--this looks like a "homerun"--I especially like all the inside buying--obviously very confident in the results to follow---should I sell at least some of my positions in those companies to load up on NWBO--and is there a strong likelihood this will be the next ONYX???