Daily swings don't matter to me.
My $400 prediction is very very realistic, regardless of how long it takes.
To understand my reasoning ask yourself these three questions:
1. Is there any cancer therapy out there that is as safe as Direct/DCVax? The answer is a RESOUNDING: NO.
2. Just on the safety factor alone, one should approve this even if it works in 10% of the patients. But that's besides the point. The second question you need to ask yourself: Do you know of any other cancer therapy where even the most preliminary of data was as good as what NWBO reported a few weeks ago? The answer is a RESOUNDING: NO!!!!!
3. Can they build the infrastructure needed to treat millions when it gets approved? answer: WHY NOT !!!
If your answer to those questions matches mine, then u need to ask yourself what are you waiting for (if you have not bought the stock); or why are you shorting(if u r really that insane)?
While I appreciate your positive outlook, there is no basis for that euphoria.....yet. We were battered down and now we're climbing back, The volume doesn't indicate a blockbuster announcement. I'll settle for being at $10 next week and then wait for Germany or the UK announcement.
I think this is more realistic! With that being said, we will have a "big" announcement coming very soon regarding AA for Vax L, coupled with continued positive PR's from Direct trial and hopefully by Aug/Sept. rev #'s coming in from Germany. GLTA