% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Northwest Biotherapeutics, Inc. Message Board

  • kirby0824 kirby0824 Aug 26, 2014 3:42 PM Flag

    Wait to buy!!!!

    If you already have shares wait. This has been the trading range for a while now. 5.50 ish to 7.00. give it a day or two more so it will settle on the low then buy. Yes news can come at anytime, that is why I said if you have share wait for the low to buy more shares. I have been in this stock for over a year. I'm looking to get more on Thursday or Friday. If news come before Friday great if not; at least i get more at the low end on the range.

    Sentiment: Buy

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • Today it bounced off the 200 dma, which I predicted yesterday, and rallied back toward the close. I think this is it, you missed it. Don't listen to this poster.

      Sentiment: Buy

      • 1 Reply to jrdelane
      • Jrdelane
        I'm not a pumper or a basher look at the history of the few post I ever put on a yahoo message board. I'm just saying what I have seen over the time of holding this stock. I did not say don't buy shares I'm just saying If you have some already wait till the bottom to buy more. News can come at anytime. I hope your right and this is header higher as of now. I was just giving my two cents on the matter. I'm just hear to make money. I'm not trying to trick people into missing the money train. Its to much money in the market to spend time pumping or bashing a single stock. I was just sharing some info on the history of NWBO

        Sentiment: Buy

0.8199+0.0459(+5.93%)May 24 4:00 PMEDT