Last night, I received a call from an chinese investor in mailand China, asking me why wall street must humiliate 1.3 billion chinese in BX, although chinese goverment have sent american people 100 billion USD bonus in Hongkong IPO market. I will collect your answers here for my friend.
Isn't this a very bad thing?
Why not share it w/the investors in his company?
If not for them, would he be where he is now?
What an evil devil, Gates the same.They present themselves as charity champions,but they are plain thieves.
They keep the money and blow it on some crooks.
And also, what does humiliate have to do w/bx price melt?
Explain the chinese meaning.
yap, bushnick are stupid, he was con by our muslim brother, he relied too much on our mulim information and spent billion on iraq.....all from our best misinformation about saddam ready to bomb usa.
now that just doesn't make sense, considering that you recommend a strong sell. There is no correlation at all between your personal stance and your financial view, and that is just quiet the bipolar reaction.
In my humble opinion there is nothing wrong with BX.
One can justify the IPO price per share of $31 with just a few simple assumptions:
* Book value per share after the offering was $6.92.
* BX will earn, on average, 17% per year on equity (book value) after all fees, expenses, and profit sharing.
* BX will NOT pay a dividend for the first ten years but will instead compound (grow) book value.
* In year eleven and every year thereafter, BX will pay a dividend equal to 12.5% of the previous yearend book, retaining 4.5% to grow book by 4.5% per year (Note that: 12.5% + 4.5% = 17%).
* A 10% return on investment is acceptable.
Value per share = $6.92 x ( 1.17 / 1.10 ) ^ 10 x 0.125 x 1.045 / ( 0.100 - 0.045 )
Value per share = $30.46
Please ask your friends to act and think like pension fund managers, not day traders.
To paraphrase Warren Buffett, If you can't hold an equity stake for at least ten years, don't even consider holding it for ten minutes.
You are rightm, and:
Companies must increase their EPS by at least 30% over a ten-year period and EPS must not have negative for any year within the last 5 year. Companies with this type growth tend to be financially secure and have proven themselves over time. BX�sEPS growth over that period of 1,288 2%.