1. DELL uncertainty is out of the way
2. SeaWorld IPO
3. Lot of Options strike price of $20 and below action
4. 50-Day Moving Average: $19.92….tested or not?
5. Short Ratio (as of Mar 28, 2013): 1.70
6. Shares Short (as of Mar 28, 2013): ……8,830,000
7. Shorts have to pay Dividend 30 cents
8. Is it a technical low volume bounce or reversal?
SeaWorld will change the following:
Total Cash (mrq): 1.06B
Total Cash Per Share (mrq): 1.90
Total Debt (mrq): 13.22B
Total Debt/Equity (mrq): 117.84
Current Ratio (mrq): 1.73
Book Value Per Share (mrq): 9.83
Unless stock moves on High Volume starting Monday, April 22, 2013 (after option expiration) stock is considered technically weak after this week’s High Volume down.