BX will spend lot of time working through the overhead supply, as the stocks works above 27.25.
1. The volume and block activity must increase.
2. Options activity for 27.50 call the volume should increase
3. December Call option strike 28 has volume 10,908 outstanding.
4. Volume 129,406 after hours on Friday Nov 22, at 27.26 is not a bullish for BX.
5. 10/31/2013 short interest, 5,754,576 is not enough for a gap up or gap opening.
6. MORGAN STANLEY, as of 09/30/2013 own 39,302,921 shares.
7. Morgan Stanley determines trading pattern on BX.
8. If BX goes down on low volume, please watch the volume of bid and offers.
9. If BX goes up on High Volume, please watch the volume of bids…5,000 required
10. After hour and Preopening BX should have volume like other stocks, lot of trades, not a few blocks.
I am long and I don’t expect mush progress unless the volume changes. Hilton IPO is a know factor. We still have a month before it is offered.