1. December 2013 and January 2014,options are quite active
2. Option writers are smart money, and have deep pockets
3. MORGAN STANLEY owns (09/30/2013) 39,302,921 shares $1,171,620,000
4. Options writers and the traders and their family friends and big investors do the front running
5. Stock moves up until option premium vanishes, Options are exercised.
6. Brokers make a bundle if stock is 30.60 and the option 30 is only 55 cents.
7. High volume in stock is not big buying.
8. If there are big buying, stocks open with gaps and never look back on high volume.
9. Institutional Ownership: 66.33%
10. Individual has practical no impact, buy or sell here a few hundred thousand shares
11. Please keep in mind stocks like BX generally do not go up 5 days in row.
12. On weekly bases for BX to go up 1.50 to 1.75 is the highest over sold limits.
There will be lot profit taking if BX is closer to weekly higher range. It has not done over a year and it will not change its trading pattern.
Trader or investor, it is time to review your charts and buying and selling limits.