My apology to all those who got angry for reading my post, it was for no reason. Kindly ignore it, as some have done.
I can come on the BX message board and say buy, but I have no clue who is reading it, or it makes any difference. After one hour what if I decide to sell at a loss or profit, how do I communicate?
tlee22202 The sell offs usually last only a few days. This should present a good buying opportunity if it drops to around 29.
Not necessary, please read below the 7 points, and then ask how will you react, and how will market makers react. How will traders and investors react?
That is why I am out and give the folks smarter than me to enjoy the fruits of their wisdom in investments.
More than three million options related stock ended in the hands of small investors, who bought the options and did not sell it. That is lot of stock, based on average daily volume.
1. Will they hold the stock on Monday, December 23, 2013
2. Tuesday is a short trading day.
3. Before the option expiration a big move is generally followed by a reaction.
4. Those who bought stock around new high, will they hold to see another new high this year?
5. Is BX being accumulated after all the good news?
6. HLT and BX news is past, will HLT slide from here?
7. Bloomberg is running news on BX and stock is around new high, will you be a buyer or seller?
I sincerely hope all of you, long or short, traders or inventors, profit from your trades.
My intent was to buy around the low 29s for a trade. This was not done because my price target was not met.
During the summer, the money I had made trading and shorting puts on BX was used to buy 24 of the Jan2015, 22 calls. I consider this to be my core holding for BX. Since this was acquired with "house money", I will probably just hold them until expiration. However, I am also receptive to any trading ideas anyone may have when the opportunity arises.