Actually you win nothing but its a fun contest.
Here are some factors to consider.
1. COIN will realease a PR on a 65% revenue increase.
2. COIN loses almost a dollar for every dollar of sales at the gross margin line. Incremental sales mean incremental losses.
3. COIN lost $21 MILLION in fourth quarter.
4. COIN acquire a dirty water license in first quarter. Presumably they paid something for it.
5. COIN added a VP and some more salesmen in first quarter. Surely G&A will be going up.
6. On the good side, you wouldn't think that COIN would have to pay another $3.8 million to write off rusted machines or $2 million to reline other rusted machines.
My guess is a loss of circa $10 million on revenue (not sales. revenue includes tipping fees) of circa $800,000.
Think this first quarter filing is due by close of business tomorrow, April 15 but could be wrong.