tryingto...The facts we have access to, have all been reported in Timberlines press releases and the latest 10K. I found extra information on various agencies sites pertaining to the permitting process, but nothing that would change my long position.
Do you have a specific question about anything? I think we'll learn more when we get the update for Butte. When it comes to my opinion on the process, cash on hand, burn rate, all any of us can do is speculate with the reported information on hand IMO.
lengr1234...If you really are a TLR investor, hope should be held and not lost! Once goals are set and plans are in place, quitting should never be an option if success is to be achieved.
If Timberline were not debt free, had a great sharestructure, solid JV, nearing production, future project pipeline, strong management with proven history ect...I would not have any hope for their future either, but since they do...I'm staying LONG TIMBERLINE for all the right reasons!
I'm only holding what I've got because its a pretty small holding. I agree this is risky, and risks are ramping up the longer this permit drama drags out. But for the small number of shares I've got, it just makes sense to sit and wait rather than running to protect cash.