You're telling me even TLR IR is saying Guill is doing this to mitigate his own risks before retiring?
That seems like a red flag, given that every TLR advocate on this board throws around his name as the best indicator the Butte project won't fail.
Race against time is on. Can TLR start producing before it runs out of means to pay for production, and even before that question is answered, how long will it take a state government to give them the greenlight to move forward?
I don't see where the Eureka gold is relevant at this point. Maybe down the road, but not yet. TLR knows how to find gold. But TLR has gotten itself out of that business, and into the business of getting the gold from ground to market. Except it isn't in that business yet.
Am I being too harsh? There's no way we start getting money from Eureka before Butte, right? And Butte revenues will have to come to keep this company in business and fund anything else they do next, right?
dutch...Some of your points are worth noting , but IMO not quite accurate. The Butte permit process that is underway(focused on the hydrology and HRP), is something management has to adjust to as developments arise. That said, Ron Guill was very clear in his updated comments. It appears to me he intends to support Timberline any way he can. We still need to learn all the details of the 100% ownership/acquisition, but IMO, like in any business, things happen in the day to day operations that dictate certain decisions.
I think your point about financing goes hand in hand with my above opinion about future timelines, progress will dictate when and how mangement will adjust to developments. I agree with you time is a red flag, but only in terms of not knowing what the MDoEQ will do. Timberline and Ron Guill(not to single him out), appear to be doing what is best for shareholders under the circumstaces. If that bothers you(the ball being in the MDoEQ court), you should have waited for the HRP to be approved first! I don't think you'll be sorry for finding Timberline before the HRP approval, once the Butte project gets the green light, South Eureka assets start to look much stronger. Keep in mind Timberline is debt free, so financing(if/when needed), won't be a problem.
We all have to watch developments here, they are sure to continue and things are getting very interesting!
This is one to simply put away as no control of the permitting process and stock most likely will stay the same until permitting is granted. I might want to add but will do so when permitting is finally here as have been waiting a long time and mining is not an easy business. I do suspect they can finance it when they get the SEC numbers out of Butte and when the permitting process if done. At that point of course a different game but we aren't there yet.