1. s744 will outlaw colier sourcing industry.
2. Even if it doesn't pass the industry is a fad an a labor arb trade that has backfired it drove down
wages in the developed world to the point that hiring a filthy smelly no talent nor experience hindish
speaking backward idol worshiping tech retarding obl loving west hating colier doesn't make sense.
3. They tried to go up mkt and failed, couldn't buy a major Western consulting firm as everyone knows
what was said on fried zuchini's show you can't be brought up in the land of the long low hanging stink
and be able to tell the truth, no anyone in their right mind won't have anything to do w. smellies.
4. They brought back the former ceo and he's trying the only 1 trick pony thing of coliar sourcing but
those leaving know 1 and 2 are true +
5. Firms want to buy all their IT from one vendor and the coliar sourcing industry doesn't have
hw so it can't compete with the likes of IBM, HP, etc
6. Much of what they do is being automated away. When I told the CIO of a memory maker we could eliminate
much of the planned increases in staff by doing the patching in EM. His greed for a cost save bonus gave
him such a woodie that I thought I changed into Blake Lively (a real hot babe not 1 of those ugly AQwood
So yeah the rats are leaving a sinking ship and once the new Maoist party wins the election the
greedy immoral clueless longs are going to schooled by the brave shorts that investing in the enemy
only leads to failure just like lie and it's successor spice co did last yr.