Just do not understand why you are so afraid. When I decide to hold this stock, I am looking for the end of extension. Now it is! I am happy with the revoke - this means the buyback gets closer. The gold heads south, and company can offer lower price to buyback. That is the company tried to do - waited for a long time and settled the investigation at gold price around $1,200.
I do not think the stock is zero value. It will be worth $15 - $20 a share. Just wait for what the chairman can offer. I hold 55,000 shares FUQI as today. If I know 7/1/13 is the last day, I would buy more on 6/28/13.
I would share your optimism if only I had reason to believe these two things: 1) the cash transfers did not leak money out of the company; and 2) audited financials were on their way. If both were true, then FUQI could list in Asia and get a much higher PPS plus raise additional capital to fund growth. Sadly, we have not enough assurance but plenty of doubt due to the SEC settlement language., Delaware ruling and continued silence from the company.
Hate to say this, but your FUQI shares is worth ZERO now. Better focus on checking with your broker the procedure of how to claim permanent capital loss for tax. To that extent, it is not worth ZERO because it can still be used to offset your capital gains.