Me too. The trend is now our friend. Maxed out my credit cards, liquidated my 401k, maxed out my home equity line of credit, sold my bird dog to my buddy, and went all in today at close of market. I'm going to ride this stock all the way to $100. Tons of cash, hundreds of patents yet to be tapped, and an extremely competent CEO and Board. This company is a winner! I like your sense of humor and sarcasm.
As someone who first bought in just about 4 years ago around $9.00 and since then has averaged down everytime it dipped below $2.00 I'm totally with you in spirit.
It will be interesting to monitor the mood as we approach yet another earnings conference call on May 8.
I truly believe their technology works and I believe their CEO when he says his company has long term growth potential but in my opinion this stock is in serious need of some real postive progress.
I was tempted to buy some more but decided to wait to hear what top Management has to say on May 8.
There are still a lot of question marks:
1) When will Antibiotico impasse break
2) Will product revenue increase
3) How exactly does their relationship with Tianjin GreenBio advance Metabolix toward commercial production
4) What does their feasibility study conclude about their own future low cost site to integrate PHA Biopolymers and their PHA based chemicals.
5) Who are these parties who are interested in potentially participating with them on that project.
We could be at the tipping point and the law of averages dictate that we're way overdue for positive news. Now I know how the Chicago Cubs fans feel.
At this level with all it's potential this stock could the winner that these 2 investors believe it to be.
Any insight on these issues and the trend that porkbrine refers to will be appreciated.