I think it's indicative of the low float here - doesn't take much to turn this one around. Wait until we get significant news. If the big boys hold strong (Essex, etc) this could double as new buyers scramble to get in on the action...
I continue to think that one decent partnering situation will bring a quick double(200MM market cap). There is the potential we (they) get two programs partnered in the near future. In that case; all bets are off!!!($300MM +)
My logic is that the partnering will preclude the need for a $$$ raise and also result in coverage pickup(s).
Small float could drive this one quickly.
I still think ZIO-101 goes first based on the ASCO exposure. wo