Be honest and lets have some fun with this. Since realistically tomorrow is a gamble.
I'm long 45k shares averaged at .298
And I think we test .28 again tomm sadly
I'll be holding every share I own. Why would I sell now? I have a functioning brain.
Just depends on how much criminal manipulation occurrs with the MMs'. Everytime the bid/ask started to move up they hit it with a 2500 share sell to bring it back down fraction at a time.
Sadly? Are you kidding me .28's are a steal / the real mover is ART launches - how long before that happens ? One to two years.
171k @ .43. And if we start to sink tomorrow, I'll sell half and wait for the bottom.
I think you should sell all and move on to something you fell better about. Then after 48 hours in the new stock when you have not made a million dollars you can start complaining all over again on a new board site.
Good riddance Jim- you ain't got the stomach for OTC stocks.