Looking at past phase 3 reports, most that passed had heavy call volumes
and stock price up and down but higher to the release of the data,
vicl needs to hold the next 2 days of higher volumes or closes of a higher price
or atleast hold the current price at the close, any higher volumes to the downside, to me is a leak of bad data....i use past stocks in bio-techs last 5 days
of trading patterns and volumes for my research.
Unfortunately I tend to agree.!!! Dont get me wrong I am LONG the stock so hopefully we WILL buck the trend. The high put volume makes me wary because as you and I know Wall St is very honest and never a leak of data gets out to anybody. They are honest and forthright in ALL they do. ;-)
Yes! otherwise there would be a loss of faith in the market and this would result in its perversion and functioning only as a tool for those with financial power to take advantage of everyone else. It is reassuring that the market is fair and transparent. It makes me feel the system is sound and sustainable...
my thoughts is vicl needs to hold 3.95 to 410 at the close until Friday,
Friday the stock needs to hold the highs of the day at the close, it can trade down is ok on those days
but needs to finish near the highs wed.thur and Friday, or my thinking is this is not looking good
the big guys with there millions of dollars are already on a first name base with all these doctors,
these clinics that run the test sites can easily be invited in for the right price. everyone can be bought
for the right amount of money or a offer you cant refuse, never trust no one........
the article is meaning less, its about everyday up til Friday and Monday as well.
volumes and closes at end of each day......it must hold near the high of each day, no matter if it is down hard, must trend up near the close of everyday to past my test of a winner,
the big guys already know the results so it will tell us by end of each day how they play it
I could be wrong, but I think the 3.90 to 4 range must hold at the close of each day, today is a toss up
on futures being down, but last hour of buying all week would be a big positive for me................