The thing is Knight has a favorable view on the street, and the CEO is well respected and liked, so I see some major deals being discussed as we speak. I think you would have to be a little crazy to short, I would understand if you take a little profit from the day. I'm going to hold a large block over the weekend, risky for sure, but I like the risk/reward ratio.
Risk is high, reward is equally high. Knight well-liked on the street, if they get funding, this could easily double or better. If they don't it could go bankrupt or be sold. Market is much healthier than 2008, I believe that someone will step up.
My trade: Just sold some covered puts. Loss potential $2200, gain potential $12000.
Getting nervous ---- will NOT HOLD 15,000 shares over weekend. . .may be the wrong moveBUT there is too much LOSS potential to sit tight. . . Knight has received funding for TODAY but what happens on Monday?