I, and others are glad for you to sell. I hope others continue to sell into the lower prices...keep those prices coming down....waiting for an opportunity to by another 10K shares once they are low enough...below 8.25.
Two conditions currently being factored into the price;
•Finra Scrutinizing High-Speed Trading Firms
•Lack of current or forward financial data.
The Finra scrutiny in the end will serve to strengthen High Speed trading by limiting possible losses.
Next quarterly financials, if good, will jumpstart the new pricing for KCG
Until the August earnings or the Qtr after that, we really don't have a basis for valuing the stock going forward. Until there is clarity on that, there is no reason to buy, but a clear reason to sell. Right now we hold or fold...
Lucky you! I am fuming coz I couldn't sell and wish I had just taken the cash offer. Gonna sell today before I lose my capital. Absolutely steaming right now. They are not releasing any news so we don't even know what's happening.