You are the one that should give it a rest. The lawsuit has nothing to do with the share price. It will not until it is settled. We will not hear any news until they start treating patients for the trial. Then we just have to wait for the results. As you say give it a rest. GLTA
STEM_CUR, you've got to be kidding. A lawsuit from 2006 is suddenly weighing on CUR shares, seven years later? Obviously as a STEM shareholder you HOPE Neuralstem will pay a license fee. In reality, STEM may find that their "patent" is invalid, and then what have you got?
Crease24, seems whenever you start whining, the stock goes higher. Let's hope that continues. In a way I agree though, CUR could use some positive news. We are are about 25% of the way into Q3 of 2013, and the other 75% may have quite a bit of positive news.