If there is not news now, its ok with me. If the price drifts down, its ok with me. I am holding because when the news does come I don't want to be sitting out when the stock runs up, potentially to a huge gain. IMHO
Question is, when is the next news? We might not hear anything until the end of the year. Will we bleed off or hold steady at this level? We are anxious, can you imagine how the people here with ALS are feeling, they follow this board too, our concerns are miniscule, my thoughts are with them.
Not sure it's going to make much difference even if there is a release. Any analyst at the conference covering the events would have already notified their clients and the stock would have made a move. The people here are mousenuts in terms of volume potential, insignificant wunnabees, including myself. IMHO we are flat.