holding zero RDN now...sold all at 4.9 and 4.60-4.70 lots...still waiting for this to go lower and def will get back in before earnings! I still can't believe I sold, had change of heart b/c I've seen this stock go up and down too many times.
Yes a pullback is very possible, especially if the market corrects, but the overall trend with RDN seems to be upwards so trading it could be tricky. We could get a down day but then a reversal up next day so it is really hard to predict these moves.
I sold 50% on this morning spike temporarily. I have not lost faith in RDN. it is just the market reacted too strong for the Fed's basooka and I believe the Fed was wrong triggered inflation. Bonds are sold despite Fed's buying mbs. I will likely sell 20% more and will wait for a pull back