you are viewing a single comment's thread.
holding zero RDN now...sold all at 4.9 and 4.60-4.70 lots...still waiting for this to go lower and def will get back in before earnings! I still can't believe I sold, had change of heart b/c I've seen this stock go up and down too many times.
Sentiment: Strong Sell
you may or may not get your chance. It now somewhat following the moves of the market during the past two days...whether this continues is anyones guess. Hopefully we close above 4.41. today.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Market timing now will catch you chasing to get back in. Just a low volume consolidation. Housing #'s in the AM should be very good. Mkt will like that. Looking for a new catalyst.