1) The momentum is building now to exceed $5, my guest is $5 is comig by this Friday.
2) Analyst upgrades before Earnings Report on Oct 30.
3) After Earnings we jump to $7-8.
4) Every week more macroeconomic data is released boosting the stock further.
5) After the election and Obama is elected again, he promises to extend HARP 2.0 and guarantee the loans were borrowers exceed 125 LTV without repercussions to lenders. RE origination gets another boost.
6 It's late Nov. Radian is tracking for $35 billion 'NIW for 2012.
7) It's December and Radian has gotten defaults below 90K and profitablity is guaranteed.
8) Investors become exuberant and buy into Radian in a way we haven't seen since 2007 and the skys the limit.