Longs are enjoying a move up on the PPS and have been for some time. Albeit, not a drastic move up based on the past history of Radian. So being the village idiot, I thought I would put this out to the longs. What if?
1. What if Radian misses in their earnings next Monday and the stock tanks?
2. What if Radian blows away their earnings but the debt ratio exceeds 25:1?
3. What if Radian blows away their earnings and S.A. and other executives decide to dump their shares?
4. What if Radian blows away their earnings but decide to dilute the stock such as November 2010?
Just want to know how you will react. But then again, longs can not even imagine anything next Monday but a glorious earnings report and a spectacular pop in the PPS.
1. Buy on the dip. 2. Hold. S.A. already said would not go over 25:1 3. Hold, I feel a blow out earnings would overweight sells as people sell for lots of reasons. 4. Hold- a dilution would actually strengthen and could cause a pps to increase. I have been in this since the 2.00 range late 2011. Did you close out your short on the dip with the alpha article in November? Paid seems to be quiet lately. I usually just read the posts on here. Looking for as much good info as possible. Paid was saying would be bk in August but it didn't happen although MTG had a scare. I read one of Buffets's books and he talked about picking up companies that were distressed that he thought would make it and certainly the MI industry qualifys.