To move this stock to 120/125 we need some news from BIDU mgt if they have any growth plans like Goog. Otherwise side way tradeing will go on till the results come out. One thing that continues to give some little faith in the stock to move higher is that this is one of the high value / growth stock and has lost over 30% in the last few months, which make it attractive for buyer sine likes of Goog appl IBM etc have moved above their 200 day average, so it has to move higher and when it does it will jump 8 to 10 dollars in one go and will like take out the 120 resistance.. Question is when, Technicals are still looking weak so for now sideway trading, but next few days ( after option Experation) will be more telling.. my recommendation if you are long hold, if not wait to buy Late friday evening before the close. I stay hopeful and keep watching the technicals to see if can stay above 113/114 by friday then we have a chance of moving higher even if market moves lower..
I think there is plenty of good news about BIDU out there. S&P report, projected earnings etc..
I see a base formed at $110 and a move up over the next 4 to 6 weeks bring the stock to around $133. earnings are 10/25.
that is very possible, I trade based on the software I wrote myself and it has not given a safe buy alert. For now it is hard to say if stock will move higher or not. However on a 30min trend it is looking like a day trading stock which is a good sign. But you have to be quick in your trades. If you are looking for safty and gain, then I would say wait, or I can alert you when the alert signal comes up and it is safe to buy..