been doing so for two years. JMHO
wake up call.
reminder. two year trend. use cuation. JMHO
This is why only 2% of the Traders are wealthy. The other 98% are waiting for BIDU to get to $160. Idiots.
well. not sure about $160, but anyone that can read a chart should be able to see the long term downtrend is still in tact. JMHO