Fri, Sep 19, 2014, 9:50 AM EDT - U.S. Markets close in 6 hrs 10 mins

Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

COMPOSITE TECH CORP Message Board

you are viewing a single comment's thread.

view the rest of the posts
  • cash2go cash2go Apr 7, 2009 8:42 AM Flag

    EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH THIS INTERVIEW!

    2% of the population got ultra wealthy on this ponzi, and sit on their fat personal bank accounts. The other 98% & coming generations will be paying the humongous debt for a very long time.

    Seen the CNBC Special "House of Cards"?

 
CPTCQ
0.00010.0000(0.00%)Sep 12 10:41 AMEDT

Trending Tickers

i
Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.