Wed, Nov 26, 2014, 7:54 AM EST - U.S. Markets open in 1 hr 36 mins

Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. Message Board

  • joelm_shapiro joelm_shapiro May 13, 2008 11:57 AM Flag

    What's the EPS?

    I calculated $2.20, but it was a rough estimate based on the Cadbury Annual Report. Finding good info on this stock is hard, which means there's opportunity for a diligent investor. The other question for me is the ROE. If you look at Coke and Pepsi, they've got ROEs in the 30-35% range. If DPS can do the same and pays out 1/2 its earnings,, you've got a stock paying 5% and growing earnings 15%, for a total return of 20% annually. Not bad! Also, Latin American growth could be huge, since they don't sell in South America yet (or Asia). Lots of growth, great product, and a low valuation. A winning combination.

    Another winning combination is 7-Up and real sugar. Corn syrup isn't addictive. Dump the corn syrup and go with the real stuff. I can see the tag line now..

    "7-UP with real sugar... Sweet."

 
DPS
73.26+0.57(+0.78%)Nov 25 4:01 PMEST

Trending Tickers

i
Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.
Jarden Corp.
NYSETue, Nov 25, 2014 4:00 PM EST
Ctrip.com International Ltd.
NasdaqGSTue, Nov 25, 2014 4:00 PM EST