Good results as expected, but I think if they remain silent about their decision about the buyout offer this will not do much for the price. Their deliberate delay and efforts to generate more uncertainty is intended to kill the price until they purchase suffient shares cheaply before the offer is withdrawn and is replaced with a cash offer for the remaining shares.
Grabbed a few today at 2.22, pretty cheap imo. Looking like the supply is running thin if their plan is to buy cheap shares by withholding news about the proposal. Not even a mention about it since, very curious how this will play out. I don't see any possible situation in the course of semi-honest business where these prices aren't lucrative.
I have to agree with you in that they are slowly accumulating at these depressed values. Really, how long can it take to make a decision. We have now seen two good quarterly reports since the announcement in Nov. CEO is an #$%$