Companyu rich in cash...secondary small and will be used for growth. I would buy on dip if any.
I owned LCI when they announced seconary...it tanked to $18...now $29 and moving past weeks...what secondary ?BITA was $29 last week.... secondary should be in that area.
I traded my shares last week and will wait until I know what price the offering will be. Hopefully, someone will notice it as soon as it is announced and post it here. Then, I will consider getting back in. Until then, I'm on hold with this one.