Best of luck for all who holds on. Had hele for little over a year. Before then, was always on the move up. Since i bought, has been a roller coster ride but held on until today. Cant meet my objective from these reduced levels. They may have some big issues. Good luck to all
My posts were based upon the assumptions of: a) managment integrity and b) management competence. The proof, however, is in the pudding.
At the risk of delighting no-nothing doom-sayers who happened to be right, this company is all wrong. Management represented last quarter's results as a glitch and then stated that there should be a return to profitability provided that retail sales at year's end were high.
Retail sales are doing just fine, thank you. Hele, however, isn't participating. I don't know the specific reason since I have neither a crystal ball nor a decent analysis from Hele. But, whatever the reason, it's damn clear that HELE's business model ain't working despite last quarter's phone conference in which management expressed its faith in the existing model.
Now, the question is no longer whether to sell HELE. The question is when. Each person will have to decide that for himself.
I don't know whether Hele's management is comprised of liars or of incompetents. But, based on last quarter's representations, it is comprised of one or the other or a mixture of the two. Clearly, there is a problem here. Clearly, it hasn't been identified or disclosed or addressed.
We're back to the old childhood chant: "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." Well, they fooled me once. I permit that. But, they won't have a second chance.
1. p/e has now expanded to 12 at current price of 7.25
2. going into the weakest qtr. you have no hopes of a recovery in fact .6 to .8 is more reasonable.
3. what happened to the new + business? sales don't reflect it and if it's successful what part of the old is screwing up. yadda yadda yadda....gotten very tired. I guess old felix with his 250 shares new something. What a joke no wonder no insiders have bought.
4. lynnmike as much as I loath her, not that she shorted but the person she obviously is has far better information than the longs.
5. and for the above and the poorest of manners in which this company has operated I bid you goodbye.