% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

North Atlantic Drilling Limited Message Board

  • danodonnell1948 danodonnell1948 May 20, 2013 11:26 AM Flag

    NYSE listing..

    when is NATD listing on the NYSE. Though it was some time in May but don't hear or see anything. What do you hear?

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • robin0635 May 22, 2013 3:12 PM Flag

      danodennell1948: Turbofever is exactly on point regarding the CC in May... NATDF broke 50 day MA yesterday and should prove a sleeper when it hits the NYSE... Nice to have a new face on this board - Turbo, myself, and Bob have been with this stock since inception and if we didn't believe in it we all would have been long gone...

      Sentiment: Buy

    • Dan, there's been a news vacuum on this ever since management spoke about it on the last conf call. For now you'll only find investors speculating. But most speculation is that given the current date, it seems unlikely for May and that we won't hear anything further about it until the May 28th conf call.

      • 1 Reply to turbofever
      • robin0635 May 22, 2013 5:14 PM Flag

        Turbofever: Going to try for the 4th time to post this here, since yahoo keeps deleting my posts - Started locking-in profits on my previous gains last week ... Drives Bob crazy, but this market has gone too high and too fast for my tastes - a 10% decline will bring S+P to 14500's and that is a long way down - This afternoon is a mere glimpse of what may happen with a small .87 S/P drop and a .52 DOW drop... I still hold NATDF because of its potential NYSE listing; LNCO to break even (was going to sell when it hit 38.70 but stock tanked after Bernackee (sic) statements; CLT for June divvy (bought today and gambling market holds till first week in June); NYMT because Fidelity messed up and did not sell @7.13 as ordered and today broke RSI of 7p/s with next RSI @ 6.69 (ouch); and RNF just because I purchased at relative lows... All other holdings reduced to cash - Was up anywhere from 5% to 18.7% (ie) bought MMUFX @18p/s and sold @ 21.27p/s in single trust account) - The market overall is up without supporting fundamentals, while technicals are off the charts... Not interested in a repeat of 2011 and booked profits... this may be an over-reaction but I'ld rather be safe and ahead than sorry for trying for additional % gains... Please be careful - the buy and hold days are not here just yet, but maybe when it corrects... Good Luck and be careful...

1.500.00(0.00%)May 4 1:32 PMEDT