I'm out. I just do not have the patience this is going to require. Whomever is selling won't let up. I need my money to work for me...not against me. Good luck to all who have the conviction. I honestly hope it works out.
See ya around MOP. Hope you find a good investment to put your $$$.
Give us a line from time to time just for grins.
PS. I did get a phone call back from Lisa today. She does state that both 30063 and 60056 are both into their individual trials and thery are not sitting on a pause button, so to speak.
She was as I was also, a bit miffed about the things being said about the trials not be run properly or not have started. But, that they will only updste the trial(s) when they have data to talk about after the trials completion.
Other than that, go to the website and leave your (my email) and they will send any specific data about trials, presentations, news releases, etc... to that Email site as soon as they become avaliable.
Hi Myonlypost I think your right even with good news it will struggle to make 80 cent,anything less than a glowing intrium results 30 to 40 cents will be the best price . Anything above 80 cents will see massive selling ,the future outlook is poor for PYMX and it's stockholders .Thanks to Nick's thoughtless financing.
We all got in too early. That's the punch line. Patience may be a virtue but in the world of PYMX it's proved to be foolish. Anyone buying in today is way better off than those of us who paid more and waited. I'm beginning to get a bad feeling about the company, or maybe sad is a better word. The obstacles are too great, the management is too ordinary, the time frame too open-ended - it could stretch out for years if they have to test and retest. If there are not extraordinary results from the Phase IIs, I think the game is over and we're all screwed. Except those who draw the big salaries, meaning the execs at PYMX who are making out in any event. They keep the bank full at any cost, pushing off their own day of reckoning as far as possible.